- I FOUND TWIN SNAKES. There is one used copy going for $37 at a little corner store in downtown Town. The guy who runs the place was kind enough to put it behind the counter for me. Tomorrow, I'm gonna sell back a bunch of books I have so I can afford the game. Seriously, a thing point, the game could play like crap and I wouldn't care. This is my Amulet of Yendor after my long quest.
- Speaking of me being a colossal fucking nerd, I just realized today while I was playing with my hair (when you've had long hair for 18 years, short hair doesn't lose it's novelty very fast) that I have the perfect hair to cosplay as certain character from MGS. Only problem is I have no con to go to if I did get an outfit together. Speaking of, I'd need...
- Long white coat
- Dark turtleneck (preferably green, black, or navy)
- White pants
- Black leather gloves
The rest I pretty much have. Though I wear hornrims as opposed to his pretty silver wirerims, but wotev, I can fudge that. Carry a briefcase, maybe a little earpiece to talk to Snake via codec? :D :D :D Anyone wanna be my Snake?
- Also, I really really love this piece of fanart. Oh, Philanthropy. ILU~! ♥ Yeah, I've been throwing myself deep into the MGS fandom pool and the Snake+Otacon (exchange that "+" for a "/" if you prefer) relationship fascinates me. Even platonically, I see a lot of love between the two of them.
Plus, seeing the nerdy guy come into his own and be a powerful asset to a team makes me happy. Otacon = player proxy? Or Otacon = Kojima's creator proxy? Eh, after I play through the series, I think I'll have a lot of thinky thoughts on Otacon, because he is somebody's fucking proxy, i just need more time and info to pin down whose. I've even dug out my old OPM copies from the bottom of the library's dustiest shelf and am reading old Kojima interviews to try to make my point better. Don't be alarmed- from what I've noticed, MGS inspires everyone to go meta.
- Is "whose" the possessive form, or is it "who's"?
- WHY IS THE FINAL EPISODE OF RED VS. BLUE: RECONSTRUCTION NOT UP YET? THIS IS MAKING ME ANGRY. YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I AM ANGRY, ROOSTER TEETH PRODUCTIONS. (Sidenote: Mum is stupid. She liked Woo's version of The Incredible Hulk more than the Edward Norton version. FAIL, MUM. FAIL.)
- On the other hand, Yahtzee just did a review of Saints Row 2. Shame. I was hoping for a Fable 2 review because I've heard a lot about how buggy that game is and I wanna see Mr. Croshaw go off on Peter Molyneux again. :D :D :D So glad I'm not the only one who hates that pretentious twatwaffle.
- I told Mum that Rach got ahold of a face-to-face Obama interview and for the next half hour, all she could say was, "How the hell did she pull that off?" Because Rachel is made of magical awesome, Mum! Also, "chirpy, gay liberal"? Bitch, Imma gonna hafta ask ya to step outside. :puts up her dukes:
- In ficland, I am totally stagnant ATM. I think the election has fried my brain. Hell, I haven't even watched Keith in a week. Can't handle it anymore. After the Fourth, though, I think I'll finish "Love-ology"... Sorry for the horrific delay.
- And finally, I bought another pair of pinstriped pants. I AM A SHALLOW, PREDICTABLE PERSON. You let me loose in a clothing store and I will either open up my DS and play some Ace Attorney or I will gravitate towards the pinstripes. I am a simple creature.
- ETA: ( Hey, considering that DW spoiler: )
That's all, folks. Felt good to do one of these after so long. :D Now, if you'll excuse me, my stomach feels like it's about to re-enact that one scene from Alien. :goes to lay down: